Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb-crusted rack of lamb with white bean pure
- 50g fresh white breadcrumbs or white bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp rosemary leaves, picked from sprigs
- zest 1 lemon
- 25g grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
- 2 x 8-bone racks of lamb , well trimmed (see 'Try', below)
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 250g spinach leaves
- 400g can butter beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 garlic clove , chopped
- 6 anchovy fillets
- large rosemary sprig, leaves chopped
- juice lemon
- 8 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , the best quality you can afford
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?