Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 swordfish steaks about 6 oz (175g) each, skin removed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for the dish
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 4 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 2 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp chopped thyme
- ½ cup dry white wine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 338kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 66mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|