Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb salad with goat's cheese
- 1 bunch fresh marjoram, leaves picked
- 7 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 good handfuls rocket
- 1 bulb fennel, halved and very finely sliced
- 1 handful good-quality black olives
- 1 bunch lemon basil, leaves picked
- juice of lemon
- 200 g goat's cheese, crumbled
- 2 fresh red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?