Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb and Onion Stuffing
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 cups chopped onions (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups chopped celery (4 to 5 stalks)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 12 cups (generous) 1-inch cubes day-old pain rustique or ciabatta bread with crust (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 cup (or more) low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?