Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb and Olive Bread
- 2 cups tepid water
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1½ tsp salt
- 4 cups unbleached flour, as needed
- One ¼ oz (7g) envelope instant yeast
- 1 cup pitted and coarsely chopped Kalamata olives
- 4 tbsp finely chopped herbs, such as marjoram, parsley, rosemary, or thyme
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 114kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|