Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb and Goat Cheese Frittata
- 6 large eggs
- 4 sage or basil leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz (120g) rindless goat cheese, crumbled
- 9 in (23cm) nonstick frying pan with a lid and flameproof handle
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 189kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 220mg (73%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|