Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb and Cheese Poppers
- 2 cups coarsely grated sharp cheddar cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh sage
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour plus 1/4 cup (or more) for dusting and rolling
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups chilled buttermilk
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?