Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb & spice paneer fritters
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 227g pack paneer (Indian cooking cheese, available from supermarkets and Asian grocers), coarsely grated
- handful coriander sprigs, stems and leaves finely chopped
- handful mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion , finely chopped
- thumb-size piece ginger , grated
- 2 garlic cloves , finely grated or crushed
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- sunflower oil , for frying
- lemon wedges and sweet chilli sauce, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?