Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup (1 ounce) dried porcini mushrooms, roughly chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or unsalted butter
- 2 medium yellow onions, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 baguettes, left on the counter overnight to dry and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (10 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?