Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb Salad with Goats’ Cheese
- 1 bunch of fresh marjoram, leaves picked
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 7 to 8 ounces good-quality French goats' cheese
- 2 good handfuls of arugula
- 1 fennel bulb, halved and very finely sliced
- A handful of good pitted black olives
- 1 bunch of fresh basil, leaves picked
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 412kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 40g (61%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|