Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb Roasted Turkey
- 1 (17-pound) turkey, rinsed well and patted dry
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups chicken stock, homemade or store-bought
- 3 large carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 large stalks celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large onions, quartered
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?