Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb Onion-Rosemary Bread
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary or 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme or 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 cups lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons (2 packages) active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 4½-5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, well beaten
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 162kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|