Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 extra large egg yolks, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chervil or tarragon leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 87kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 52mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|