Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb Green Ceviche with Cucumber
- ½ head garlic, cloves broken apart, unpeeled
- 2 to 3 fresh serrano chiles
- 1 medium bunch cilantro (thick bottom stems cut off)
- 1 small bunch flat-leaf parsley (thick bottom stems cut off)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1½ pounds “sashimi-quality” skinless, boneless fish fillets—my favorites are Alaskan halibut, ahi tuna and aqua-cultured Kona Kampachi (a type of yellowtail)—cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 (7 ounces total) small “pickle” cucumbers (the kind you get in the farmers’ market) or Persian (baby) cucumbers, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 ripe large avocados, pitted, flesh scooped from skin and then cut into cubes
- Lettuce leaves (butter lettuce works great here), for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 197kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|