Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs
- 4 mini sweet pickles, minced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives, plus more for gaarnish
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Pinch of ground cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 55kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 107mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|