Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb-Stuffed Flank Steak
- 1 (2-pound) flank steak, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, peeled and minced
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups soft white bread crumbs
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon sage
- 2 tablespoons beef drippings or cooking oil
- 2 cups beef broth or dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons flour mixed with 3 tablespoons cold water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?