Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb-Scented Double Rib Lamb Chops
- Garlic Confit Oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- 2 rounded teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- 12 double rib lamb chops (1½ to 2 inches thick), trimmed of excess fat (or use chops from the loin)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1336kcal (67%)|
|Total Fat 123g (189%)|
|Saturated Fat 59g (296%)|
|Cholesterol 294mg (98%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|