Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb-Rubbed Salmon Steak
- 1 salmon steak (about 8 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini (about 4 ounces) halved lengthwise, then sliced crosswise inch thick
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?