Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Potatoes and Lemony Asparagus
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes (about 15), halved, or quartered if large
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup pork tenderloin (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 fresh thyme leaves
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 1 pound), trimmed
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?