Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb-Roasted Whole Branzino with Potatoes, Tomatoes, and Olives
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/4 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 13- to 14-ounce branzino (loup de mer) or striped bass, scaled, gutted
- 6 fresh marjoram sprigs
- 4 thin lemon slices, halved
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 12 whole Kalamata olives
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Fleur de sel
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?