Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb-Roasted Salmon, Potatoes, Carrots, and Sugar Snap Peas
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus additional for brushing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed, divided
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel, divided
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets (preferably wild)
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini (sesame seed paste)*
- 12 ounces fingerling potatoes, scrubbed, halved lengthwise
- 1 bunch baby carrots, trimmed
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, strings removed
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?