Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb-Roasted Pork Loin
- 1 (4-to 4 1/2-pound) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 6 rosemary sprigs, divided
- 8 large thyme sprigs, divided
- 8 sage sprigs, divided
- 8 savory sprigs (optional), divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots (4 to 5)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup dry vermouth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 3/4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?