Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb-Marinated Monkfish with Sherry Vinaigrette
- Four 6-ounce monkfish fillets, all membranes removed
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh chives, summer savory, parsley, tarragon, or a mix of your favorite herbs
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup (not pancake syrup)
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- ½ cup corn oil
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 medium shallots, finely chopped (about 3 tablespoons)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 555kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 49g (76%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 43mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|