Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb Recipe
- 2 (2- to 2-1/2-pound) frenched 8-bone racks of lamb , fat cap trimmed to 1/4 inch
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 5 anchovy fillets , salt-packed or oil-packed, rinsed, dried, and finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (3/4 stick), at room temperature and cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups panko
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Gray or coarse sea salt , for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?