Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb-Crusted Flank Steak with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 1 1/2-pound flank steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pitted Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pitted brine-cured green olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?