Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb-Brined Turkey with Pear Gravy
- 3 gallons water
- 1 3-pound box coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup whole black peppercorns
- 1/3 cup fresh thyme sprigs
- 1/3 cup fresh marjoram sprigs
- 1/3 cup fresh sage sprigs
- 12 Turkish bay leaves
- 1 13-pound turkey
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup pear juice
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?