Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Herb-Brined Pork Prime Rib Roast
- 6 quarts cold water, divided
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup fine sea salt
- 8 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 6 Turkish bay leaves, crumbled
- 4 juniper berries*
- 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 1 6- to 6 1/2-pound center-cut pork rib roast (8-bone; about 12 to 14 inches long), well-trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns, crushed in mortar with pestle or in resealable plastic bag with mallet
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?