Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Help-yourself tuna rice salad
- approx 900g/2lb cold cooked rice (about 400g/14oz uncooked rice)
- 400g tuna in springwater
- 200g frozen petits pois , defrosted under the hot tap
- 2 red peppers , peeled with a potato peeler, deseeded and diced
- 3 tomatoes , chopped into small chunks
- 5 spring onions , finely sliced
- bunch flat-leaf parsley , chopped
- large handful stoned green olives , roughly chopped (optional)
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?