Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heirloom Tomatoes with Shell Beans Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion (such as Vidalia or Maui)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 4 cups shelled fresh or frozen black-eyed peas, crowder peas, or purple hull peas (about 20 ounces)
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 fresh medium basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 4 medium heirloom tomatoes (different varieties, if possible), sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?