Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heirloom Tomatoes with Shell Bean Hummus
- 2 1/2 cups shelled fresh (or frozen, thawed) shell beans (such as fava beans, edamame, or lima beans)
- Kosher salt
- 10 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice, divided
- 3 teaspoons tahini (sesame seed paste), divided
- 1/2 teaspoons grated garlic, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves plus more for garnish
- 2 1/2 pounds heirloom tomatoes (about 5 large), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 6 whole wheat pitas, grilled or toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?