Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heirloom Tomatoes Stuffed with Corn and Zucchini Succotash
- 8 slightly firm medium heirloom tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cups white corn kernels (cut from 3 to 4 ears)
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3 cups 1/4-inch cubes zucchini (from about 12 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh epazote or cilantro
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (preferably Mexican oregano)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?