Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heirloom Tomato and Grilled-Corn Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 4 ears of corn in husks
- 1 1/4 pounds assorted heirloom tomatoes, cored, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 10-ounce container small heirloom cherry tomatoes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?