Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heirloom Tomato and Avocado Salad with Crispy Wontons and Spicy Cilantro Vinaigrette
- For the wontons:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 square wonton noodles
- sea salt to taste
- For the vinaigrette:
- 1 ounce cilantro leaves (1 cup, tightly packed)
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove – skinned
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup or organic sugar
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne
- For the salad:
- 2 ripe avocados – cut in 1” pieces
- 1 1/4 pounds mixed heirloom tomatoes – cut in 1” pieces
- 5 ounces baby arugula – rinsed and spun dry
- freshly ground white pepper
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?