Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heirloom Tomato Summer Pizza
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Carapelli® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed, or fresh pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 6 thin slices prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes (or more as needed) preferably a mix of colorful heirloom tomatoes
- 1/2 cup packed baby arugula
- 1/2 teaspoon Carapelli® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|