Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heirloom Tomato Salad with Rosemary
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- kosher salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes, quartered
- 3 small heirloom tomatoes, quartered
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|