Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heirloom Tomato Salad with Blue Cheese
- 8 1/2-inch-thick slices crusty bread
- 4 large garlic cloves, halved
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup currant or grape tomatoes or halved cherry or pear tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 10 medium heirloom tomatoes of assorted colors, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced paper-thin
- 3 celery stalks, sliced thin on diagonal
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crumbled blue cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?