Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heirloom Tomato Salad
- 2 pounds / 1 kg tomatoes ( a mix of small heirlooms & cherry tomatoes), halved
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar or maple syrup
- couple pinches of fine grain sea salt
- 1/3 cup toasted almond slices
- 2 tablespoons capers, fried in a bit of oil
- 6 oz good mozzarella, torn into chunks
- a handful of torn lettuce leaves
- generous drizzle of lemon olive oil or chive oil*
- chive (or herb) flowers or minced chives, to serve
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?