Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heirloom Squash Farrotto
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice, divided
- 3 garlic cloves; 1 minced, 2 thinly sliced
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 4 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled butternut squash
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups semi-pearled farro
- 2 tablespoons chopped Fresno chile or red jalapeño chile with seeds, divided
- 3/4 cup 1/2-inch cubes red onion plus 1/4 cup thinly sliced
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?