Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heirloom Apple Salad
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 12 rosemary leaves, minced (the spiky needles)
- 1 medium garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup /120 ml crme frache (or sour cream)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 large celery stalks, sliced see-though thin (reserve any celery leaves)
- 2 crisp, flavorful heirloom apples, cut into sixths, and then thinly sliced*
- 4 handfuls arugula, baby gems, or baby romaine
- 1/3 cup toasted hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, or pine nuts
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?