Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heinz® Classic Meatloaf
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup soft, fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.2g|
|Saturated Fat 13.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|