Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heide's Kentucky Derby Dessert
- 1 1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked deep dish pie crust
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.8g|
|Saturated Fat 11.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|