Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heavenly chocolate pudding
- 100g butter or margarine, plus extra for the bowl
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 100g dark muscovado sugar
- 150ml/ pint milk
- 1 egg (large or medium)
- 1 heaped tbsp cocoa powder
- 225g self-raising flour , minus 1 heaped tbsp
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 4 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp cream
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 100g good-quality dark chocolate
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?