Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heavenly Potatoes and Ham
- 5 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups cooked, chopped ham
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese flavored bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.1g|
|Saturated Fat 17.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|