Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heavenly Chipped Chocolate and Hazelnut Cheesecake
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 3/4 cup toasted, ground hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons hazelnut liqueur
- 13 skinned, toasted hazelnuts
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut liqueur
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43.7g|
|Saturated Fat 23.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 68g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|