Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heavenly Chicken Salad
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 pounds cooked and chopped chicken breast
- 1/2 bunch celery, chopped
- 1 pound red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 (8 ounce) jar Major Grey's chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|