Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Heaven Sent Brownies
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup honey, warmed slightly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|