Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hearty Turkey Stew with Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 skinless, boneless turkey breast halves, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|