Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hearty Ranch and Bacon Potato Soup
- 6 slices smoked bacon
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 (32 ounce) carton low-sodium chicken broth
- 10 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.8g|
|Saturated Fat 16.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|