Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hearty Mixed Bean Stew with Sausage
- 3/4 pound sweet Italian pork sausage, casing removed
- 10 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 4 ounces dried pinto beans
- 4 ounces dried navy beans
- 4 ounces dry kidney bean
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and thinly sliced
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|