Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hearty Lentil & Black Bean Soup with Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 2 large stalks celery, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (14 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup dried brown lentils
- 4 3/4 cup low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth, divided
- 3 cups water
- 1 (14 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?